Wednesday, March 12, 2008

America's Next Top Bar Maid

Quite the sitch from "long haul" today:

Wench,

i find myself in a hard position, if you know what i mean... on the one end, i can fuck for hours, you know, keep it up and at attention doing what needs to be done. SO what the problem you ask, well, these days it takes me forever to cum with a partner, assuming i actually do cum (ejaculate). Now i don't mind this so much, as i can orgasm with out the jizz, but it is quite disapointing for my partner to not see my cum, know what i mean?so, got an elixer behind the bar to make a feller shoot some shots of his own? oh, my drink order? Irish cream on the rocks please.

-long haul


Is it really all that disappointing to your partner? Just saying, I don't think I've ever lost sleep over it myself. I would suggest maybe less Irish cream on the rocks, you know whiskey dick can be fatal in some parts of the world. But then I'd be out of a job, so drink up, laddie!

I'm sure your partner is fine with your prowess, but maybe focus less on the end result. Also try stroking your ego less and your penis more. That works too. But chances are it's become an issue for you and then you're thinking about it too much and then it just makes it worse. Unless your partner is actually upset with it, just try to relax and not even think about finishing. And then, chances are, you will.

Here's your money shot.

No comments: